Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hello Fatties~~
As you all may know, I'm a person whom has little or no patience with certain people, and this..boils down to one thing; Habbo. I get irritated every time when I stead with someone from Habbo, and they go around telling you that its only a virtual game, and the feelings? just virtual, and will never bring out to real life. Aren't we all real human beings playing that silly game? and .. won't we at least bring certain feelings into the game itself? o,o
Yeah I shall not name whom that person is and how she " broke my pixel heart" , get it? Pixel heart xDDD!!~~ yada yada yada~~ Hey, I did truly loved her once k? and my feelings for her? has became real and mutual, its not only jus Habbo alone, my feelings are being duped by that one girl. And because of it, I broke up with her telling her " oops I think I broke your Habbo heart :X , and how stupid can you be? " pwnz .. and that " Its just a virtual game k? My feelings for you is just virtual. " < having her words thrown back at her, she got a huge slap onto her face xDD TO me? seeing her shock expression and what ever she responded was like winning the lottery. At least now she knows how hurt I've been when I was with her. >:)
Well, my tips for you? Never date anyone on Habbo.. can date, but.. Never give her/him your all, unless you really want that girl/boy to be your real life stead, and I have no say, but good luck to you all. =BBBB

