Disclaimer
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
if you hate me, Just leave.
^^

The blogger
name:Ashleigh Damdeok Lau
age:22
DOB:05 January
Relationship Status:attached

exits

foot prints

music studio


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


past tense
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
1 2


Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Not been blogging as many things happened to me recently, first and foremost, my blur sotong sickness found its way back into me =,='' been very clumsy,for example, I had tapped my hand phone onto the EZ-Link card reader after a long bus trip from Katong to Bugis [yes its funny right? but it was quite an embarrassment as the commuters were staring at me, some cute girls were even giggling away.] that's not all you know, just yesterday, after break at some classes at BMC, I thought the wall was the door and I went straight into it, OUCH right?! :I geez..and my classmates were like," Ashleigh are you alright? " D: .. haish.. hope things will be better soon..[ maybe its because I'd bought a bag tag from this cranky shop at Iluma, Bugis, that says " Sotong " and I'm living the name out of it =,= ]

Met out with my dearest Baby Crysta since the day before and today. She's beautiful, I mean it k? I was so stunned by her beauty that I forgot how to talk. lmao?~ I can't help myself but to look directly into her eyes all the time when we chat with each other at Starbucks, Compass Point, yeah I went all the way from Lakeside to Sengkang just to see her daily and its and hour of train rides.. but I do not mind at all, cos its all worth it alright? :) [ As for today's meet with her, I was wearing my sun glass with the fact that I can never see properly without my spects,I went walking straight past her D: .. only turned around when she called out my name.. lawl?! whoops?] okay, maybe I should not act so cool all the time anymore, that's more like stupid of me.

Baby actually pitied the rose that I gave to her today, as it was already withering by the time I went home and she, back to school. I told her one sentence, " a rose may wither and die, but my love for you is undying. " it touched her heart I supposed.. miss her so much, wanna see her badly again..

~ Ash