Thursday, April 1, 2010

MY LIKES ^^
Hellow People/Fatties!!
I would be blogging about my likes only, for you to know me better today ^^
haha! Today's Good Friday so .. Happy Easter peoples! Dun forget how our Lord Jesus Christ ascended to Heaven today k? :) Lets give thanks to the Lord in Heaven . [ Gees i sound like some pastors :X ]
My Likes :
- I love exploring Singapore for the best food here in Asia! Since we're a multi-racial country.. got many cheap and affordable cuisines! Like going all the way to Katong just to eat the Katong Laksa there!!
- I love playing the piano be it for performance, for my friends or for leisure :) I'll only play Romantic songs k? By Chopin, or by Yiruma :)
- I love going to Bugis :DD that's my usual hang out haunt ^-^ !! All started when I was young when my mom keep bringing me there for shopping -,='' The entire area I've already explored finish le :D hahaha!!
- I like watching the rain pour down from my room's window..
- I like chatting on the phone with my Crysta Ng ^-^ Love her very much k? D:
- Love animals much like kittens, puppies and hamsters :D they so cute i wanna squeeze them xDD!! hahahaha!!
- I love dark things like vampires, witches wizards, and out of this world things :x ok I still love vampires >:BB
- I love to DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION @ ARCADES all over SINGAPORE, its a waste of time and money but there's the thrill!! Its even considered as some form of exercise alright? xPP
- LAST But not LEAST!! > i LOVE eating TAKO BALLS from ION & PLAZA SING !! hahahah!! & Doing CRAZY THINGS!! like BOOMZX!! lawl!!

