Disclaimer
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
if you hate me, Just leave.
^^

The blogger
name:Ashleigh Damdeok Lau
age:22
DOB:05 January
Relationship Status:attached

exits

foot prints

music studio


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


past tense
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
1 2


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I cut my wrist 4 times.. becos my dear doubted my love for her..and I am quite upset over it.. can she believe a manipulated lie by her bff from habbo? one whom might turn things around? perhaps..my habbo was hacked by .. 3 suspects.. 1 hayden , 2 Zedd 3.. maybe my ex, Claudia Teo..[ I shall not go into details more.. cos the more I say, the more upset and unhappy I get to be.. blamed for things which I never do or even say. ]
1. Since when have I ever like pinoy girls? [ i'm rather racist sorry to say. ] , 2. Cess everyone knows she's happily attached with someone already in real life, 3rd. I love my baby Crysta so much dearly den anything else in this whole crazy universe, I'll never think of cheating on her with other people?! Let alone asking other people to be my stead. Whom in the right mind will cheat? Gosh, I'm not even a player.



Baby if ur reading this.. I want you to know that I'd already dug my heart out for you, people may cry tears but i cried blood and bled for you.