Monday, April 12, 2010
Dearest Baby Love,I do feel sad and lonely at times when we couldn't text or call each other, but my heart's telling me that you are near no matter what happens. Circumstances like these only brought me closer to you each and every day. Nothing much happening in my life lately, I have stopped playing ddr le, cos I feel that not only is it a waste of money, my health's deteriorating too. [ Do not fret dear, I've seen a doctor le, and I do not have asthma but have some what closer to that kind of illness, shortness of breath, as I do not exercise daily, if I suddenly go do this type of " exercise " my body won't be able to take it de. ] Know that I'll always love you no matter what, even if you hurt me, I'll still forgive you de.
Loads of Love,
Ash'

