Disclaimer
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
if you hate me, Just leave.
^^

The blogger
name:Ashleigh Damdeok Lau
age:22
DOB:05 January
Relationship Status:attached

exits

foot prints

music studio


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


past tense
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
1 2


Saturday, March 6, 2010
Dear Friends/Fans,

I won't be going for DDR for the next few days or even weeks or even going out, because out of stupidity, I went to smash my injured leg against the wall last night. As I was super angry and frustrated by someone. Have ur ever seen someone wearing a cast and playing DDR at the same time? D: I want try xDDD [ Its just a minor crack, lets pray that my leg will be better by next week x,x .. ] I hate wearing a cast =,='' [ Therefore, right now, I ain't wanna wear it when I'm at home or when I go out xDD!! Will limp all the wall if I can :DDD ]

Anyways, I'm finding someone to be my DDR partner, to go play DDR together with me.. erm.. who want neh? D: hehe DDR partner sounds like DDR girlfriend . . ? D: wth .. don't anyhow think hor. Let me know k? .. [ Kyra, you want or not? or I'll ask Joeleen le D: .. dun worry, I won't want to be training with the Claudia de :) anyone else but her ^-^]

~ FatFat