Disclaimer
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
if you hate me, Just leave.
^^

The blogger
name:Ashleigh Damdeok Lau
age:22
DOB:05 January
Relationship Status:attached

exits

foot prints

music studio


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


past tense
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
1 2


Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Who agrees with me that only silly people get angry over small radical issues? ._. well I received a personal attack by my now ex, Claudia. Apparently she called me an asshole, nice one; " Hi my name's Ashleigh and I happen to be an Asshole. " I didn't know that.. hahahaha.. not funny. It went to my mind that only people whom behaves like an asshole calls other people asshole, especially after a break up. * heaves a sigh * [ ps. I'm not affected by it, as it shows how imbecile she can be, behaving a like a child! * haha..HAH! * ]

On a lighter note, I went out with my Habbo buddies, Ciphras aka Hayden & FunkyHabbo aka Jason today. We kinda took a cab together all the way to Hayden's house, which is surprisingly near to my own humble home, I was quite shock, by the way, as I have always been walking down his block without realizing it! :3 [ Great! Now we can meet any time we want ! ] We headed to Westmall's Mac's for lunch and then went straight to the Arcade aka Time zone for DDR session, or shall I be more precise? That it was I whom DDR-ed alone while they were being my cheer leaders? erm.. Spectators? D: lmao~ [ BTW, Claudia and Corin didn't turn up as I expected them to be. ] I'm happy that I have graduated from holding onto the silly DDR- Stand's Bar for support, now that I can freely move and dance around without holding onto it xDD and besides, I've managed to score Full combo and an A for Afronova today ^-^ .. hehe ..

My favorite songs to DDR are : Afronova, Doll, Dynamic Rave Air Special, Sunkiss raindrops, Blind Justice and Dub-i-Dub. h3h3 ..

Had a little misunderstanding with Kyra, my precious Baby :) However, we have cleared it, now that I'm aware of what's going on in her life, I do not feel threatened by it anymore, as my trust for her is always there, and my love for her doesn't change at all, I have been loving her from the start =DD I just want her to be happy ultimately you know? No point controlling someone in a relationship, it'll only turn up unhealthy. As for myself, there's still a long way to go for me to learn how to love someone, and I'm lucky to be loving Kyra :D [ Such a lucky bastard ]

~ Till then