Saturday, March 20, 2010


Went to the Cathay @ Dobhy Ghaut for Cosplay Fashion event yesterday, there were loads of cool characters cosplaying mostly by SG cafe members, and I'm proud to be one of them, as I am also an SG Cafe user xP. Well, I didn't cosplayed this time round, only my son, Franics did, as Ouran High Host Club's Hani-senpai. [ He was in the middle of attractions though, as he's afterall, an obitsu boy from volks Japan.. ]
Met my favorite Hitman Reborn fellow cosplayers :) They kinda invited me to join their group for the next few cosplay events .-. me?? I'm gonna cosplay as the cutest and most powerful arcrobelano, Hitman Reborn himself ^-^~~!! Guess what? The girl, my new friend, whom played as Chrome Mukuro, happns to be my junior from my alma mater, Yuhua Sec xPP.. She was like shocked? LOL!! And anyway, the other girl cosplaying as Lambo? Well, she's rather palyful and left a great impression on me and we became instant buddies. LOL!! She loves my doll, Francis, by the way.
That's all for now, leaving nothing but pictures for u readers!! hahaha

