Wednesday, March 3, 2010
"Dearest Baby Girl Kyra-Ann,Surprised to see my email? haha, it may be a little out-dated but I do hope and try my best to at least bring about a smile onto your face =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD * and the grin goes on *
I supposed what they say is true, about Roses being red and Violets, well, being blue, and that love poems are just poems, until you fall in love; the same goes for love songs are just songs, until I met you :B
There may be ups and downs in life, but I will never ever hurt you like before, once bitten twice shy, I've learned my mistakes through the hardest way, and now that you're back with me, I'm here to mend your broken heart, to kiss your tears away, and to make you feel secure in my arms. I do not wish to quarrel with you in any ways, with regards to the recent things that happened between the both of us. I hope this lesson makes us stronger and make our bond with each other stronger then before. You know that I will never put the blame onto you, it always starts with me, I guess, because after all, I take responsibility over you.
Even though it may sound silly, for I am, after all, your Silly Boy, but I just can't help myself, falling in love with you, Kyra.
I will never make promises that I can never carry out. I do want to be there for you, for now and for always you know?
Here is my poem for you..[ written for you only k? ]
When I first met you I didn't care,
Then after a while I felt you there.
Before I met you my hopes had seemed to die,
And now my eyes have no more tears to cry.
Now the sun has shines from above,
cause you surrendered me with your love.
And why I feel this way about you....
I just don't know.
All I know is that I won't ever let go.
I won't let go of what I feel,
And with this poem I will make you a deal.
I promise to always love you
and respect you in everything that I do.
Cause one thing that I know is....
That I'm all about you..
~ Je-taime , Kyra-Ann
Ash' "

