Disclaimer
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
if you hate me, Just leave.
^^

The blogger
name:Ashleigh Damdeok Lau
age:22
DOB:05 January
Relationship Status:attached

exits

foot prints

music studio


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


past tense
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
1 2


Thursday, March 18, 2010
Stop asking me to stop playing DDR!! I love it! I'm improving already! Playing difficult levels for both Doll and Afronova while Claudia's perhaps still stuck with basic x 3? for Afronova, when I've already miraculously managed to get a B for Afronova Difficult x 3? D: lol!?!?!? Claudia.. u reading this, I think you should start camping at the DDR machine already lah xDDDD .. ( Laughs at u and smacks my butt ) However, been sick lately, so only ddr for two games daily. yeah! DAILY~ Poor Hayden and my few friends were dragged to see me play.. without playing with me and the weather's driving me crazy xDDD!!!!!!!!

~ Ash