Friday, March 26, 2010
The relationship seems to have stalled, and then your partner mumbles something like, "I want time," or "I want space," or "I want to date," or "I need to devote myself to my career." Almost always, what he or she means is, "I want out." These things happen. Don't drag it out. Say, "Sounds like you want to break up. I'm sorry you feel that way, but I understand. I hope we can remain friends." I think that was what Kyra-Ann meant when she asked for a time out? But her excuse given was that she was too Stressed with her school work, which I find its completely doofus when she can call and text her so called guy friend aka her old flame and not even have time to call and talk to me or even text me back, which is like total courtesy? Where is she heading? The " Claudia Teo " way of ignoring text messages; can't be bothered to reply only to your boyfriend? " Give me a break. Well, all my close friends got to know what happened of course, they are quite concerned, yes it is Hayden, Tricia, Nurul and Priscilla. Their answers are the same, " She's faking it, Ash, she still likes that guy a hell loads" , or even " just break up with her lah, she's not worth lor, after all your two patched back also you got no feelings. "
I did sat down and pondered over the whole relationship thing I have with Kyra-Ann, and remembered once I met up with my ex, Claudia, she kept saying Kyra-Ann's so poor thing ending up with me, cos I've not been a good boyfriend to Kyra-Ann, had I? Where's the feelings that I once shared with her? Gone in a puff of smoke? Especially when she cheated behind my back with Cheryl Lim, a few weeks back, eventually they broke up, and this Kyra-Ann crawled back to me and begged me for forgiveness, when she herself once said in anger that she'll never come back to me ever again? ~ lolness~
"I would give her anything she wants, but it just doesn't seem to do any good. She takes my presents, thanks me, tells me I'm a nice guy, but she doesn't love me." It's a story I've heard over and over again from men. He gives, gives, gives. She takes, takes, takes. And the other guy gets the girl. [ Hmm, sounds like it, when I was with Claudia Teo.. LOL?! But the girl I'm currently with now doesn't want me to spend a single cent on her and just be myself ^-^ hehe.. oh.. which girl ah, someone nor..She knows that I'm a ddr freak, what amused me was that she said if I were never to think of her but only of DDR, the arrows would've been sent shooting through her heart !! :X of course I love her and all, but I ain't gonna rush in the relationship but take things slowly k? ^^ ]
Hey Guys! Here's a self test for yourself and my last piece of advice ;) :
How do you know when you're giving too much too soon?
You call them more than they call you.
You make all the plans, pay most of the time, or buy all the presents.
You are always doing something for them, and you feel cheated and angry because the giving is not reciprocated.
You sense they're beginning to take you for granted.
You feel desperate for their love and are worried about losing them.
Over-giving has already gotten to the "crazy love" stage if:
Your only happiness seems to be making them happy.
You pour yourself into helping them succeed, even to the point of ignoring your own life.
They're beginning to pull away, and you keep doing more and more to get them to stay.
Your friends say you've changed and they never see you any more.

