Disclaimer
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
if you hate me, Just leave.
^^

The blogger
name:Ashleigh Damdeok Lau
age:22
DOB:05 January
Relationship Status:attached

exits

foot prints

music studio


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


past tense
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
1 2


Tuesday, March 9, 2010
This girl that I like.. She's from my Literature class, her name's Rena :) Well, she's an Eurasian xPP and she's 15 this year D: .. Yesterday was my 2nd day that I've been in the class and we became great friends instantly.. yeah.. and I was quite shy around her, and when we were in a group of 4 having break time, I tried not to look directly into her eyes.. LOL?! and kinda like banged into the wall while talking to my friend and lookin at her? D:...

We kinda exchanged numbers and all, and she loves my jokes.. I dunno?! I have much feelings for her, and its just not jus an ordinary crush! She's really adorable.. hahah She wanted to know more things about me when we texted each other so, I told mostly about myself, my past relationships with Claudia and Kyra-Ann? LOL she feels sorry for me, but I told her life goes on, and I don't know what I did but yeah, she loves my jokes however asked me why am I so unfunny.. lol? and I told her I like her and all yeah.. my heart was like pumping quite fast and I couldn't sleep.. she told me, time will tell.. and let nature take its course.. lol?! WOAH.. and I'm supposed to be teaching her piano, but soon enough.. and hopefully her feelings for me will grow .. :D !! hahaha!! ..

Anyways, I've bought my own E-amusement card already, so I can level up with it on the DDR games that I play xDD hahahha.. Playing Difficult level now.. slowly practicing, perfecting myself .. so that one day I can be better then my ex, Claudia xPPP.. hahahha...