Monday, March 1, 2010
I hate Claudia, well I left her without letting her know, guess what? She go habbo and went to look for a 16 year old shuai habbo? wth? FunkyHabbo told me everything lor. What a .. I dunno what to say. [ U and I know, what ever she wants, I buy for her without consideration, even bought food for her and her best friend when they were hungry.. wth right? ]Anyways my Kyra-Ann told me, don't care about her anymore :X ... which is quite true. What ever I've gone through with that Claudia, I'm already able to let go and move on ^-^ h33 h33 my Dear's the best luh.. Well in case you guys are wondering who the hell is Kyra-Ann? She's my new girlfriend, Corin knows a lot about her, besides it was Corin whom talked to her and asked her to be my stead one the other time, a few months back when I had my first argument with Claudia.
I should've listened to Corin in the past, she told me to leave Claudia in the first place, but as love was blind, I did not heed her advice, in the end I regretted much.
By the way, I know my Kyra-Ann much better, she's from a very good girl's school, she's caring and exactly all that I want or ever dream of. x 100 time better then the Claudia. LOL!! Who agrees with me? D: someone who will never dream of abusing me or even make use of my money :) h3h3.. Going to meet her on this Friday and Saturday, going Bugis with her friend for DDR session and chill up with them ba.. :) Can't wait :DDDD

