Disclaimer
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
if you hate me, Just leave.
^^

The blogger
name:Ashleigh Damdeok Lau
age:22
DOB:05 January
Relationship Status:attached

exits

foot prints

music studio


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


past tense
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
1 2


Thursday, March 11, 2010
Hello People!!

:DDDD * and the grin goes on * I know you all miss me, cos I have not been blogging lately, God knows why k? Well, actually I fell sick again, this time more worse, due to Singapore's silly weather. [ More like I've been ddr-ing daily at Bugis for no reason!!]

Geez, both my great buddies, Tricia and Hayden are both going to Universal Studios next Monday, while I myself, will be going with my own loving mama on the following Monday after theirs' .. lol.. Doubt I'll have any fun, since I'm unable to follow them :< mama say school holiday surely got alot of people de, later wait for rides, I'll be pek cek, which is quite true =X lol!!!

Still, I must emphasize that I'm currently single and unavailable.. wth?! Cos I like someone already ma, how can go look for a girlfriend when I myself is interested in that girl? D: .. right or not? But its fun that I get to look at other girls while I'm out with my buddies without any consideration or in fear that " my gf is jealous or angry with me ", which is usually the case when I was with either Claudia or Kyra-Ann.. hahhahaha xD

k luh, I shall blog another tyme ;)

~ FatFat