Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Ciaossu~! ^^I have been DDR-ing once again this time, at Jurong Point only with my two Godsisters, Ai Leng & Samantha, both related to each other some how. :) They're cool k? hahaha Have already tried difficult levels for most of the songs, and I enjoy playing Basic still for Afronova, Speed x 3 :D so fun , difficult level for that song, I'm already practicing and only managed to score a B, as for Doll? Difficult Level? I've finally attained an A xP
I do not know if I should blog this or not, but I'm a person whom's very afraid of love. Lets just say, if a person loves me too much, I'll feel suffocated, and some how or rather drop that person like a hot potato, if you know what I mean. I may be afraid of love doesn't mean I do not like anyone at this point of time. I'm a person whom doesn't know how to treat someone good, neither do I know how that person would like me to love her, love without any expectations is still the best, and nobody likes to be controlled. I'm sure every girls out there would love to be as free as a bird, right? the same goes for us guys. Face it, we guys are much more practical in every relationships. I do not believe in things called fate, neither do I believe in past lives or what girls often like to fantasize, past lovers. What I believe in is that God has purpose for all of us, and the people we meet have all been arranged by Him. Every hurts and break ups are for us to learn to be better people and when the real deal comes, we know how to love that person to the fullest :) our life time partner of course. h3h3.. I do wonder who that special girl is, whomever she is, I pray that she'll do well in her studies and excel in her work and goals xP
Think I've grown up a little bit here already.. til then, fellow readers :)
~ Ash

