Disclaimer
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
if you hate me, Just leave.
^^

The blogger
name:Ashleigh Damdeok Lau
age:22
DOB:05 January
Relationship Status:attached

exits

foot prints

music studio


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


past tense
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
1 2


Tuesday, March 30, 2010
HELLO PEOPLEE!!! <33 Whom miss me? lmao~?

Okay, I'm here to bring u the latest news about what's happening in my life these few days k? Been playing at a spoiled DDR machine @ Zone-X, Dobhy Ghuat mrt station till it made me pissed off with the service people there, there were many missing notes you know? So I kinda played until pek cek, they said they'll repair it but fuck, they didn't :I I pity other players whom didn't know about the glitch in the machine, but hell I never told them anything and walked away with an evil smile =X [ Will only play at Jurong Point and Iluma from now onwards..]

Kinda skipped Literature classes with my close friends, Nurul and Priscilla yesterday evening, as we were thinking that lessons for that day would've been rather dry and boring. We chilled out at the Istana Park after buying our sandwiches from Subway and I? Gotten myself an Asahi dry, my fav beer k? xDD i mean i drink, and I can really drink much but I don't smoke, but my friends, they were rather annoyed that I didn't join them in smoking :X .. We kinda shared spine chilling stories in the dark park, but it was around 8 plus in the late evening? lol [ noticed a few weird old people walking past us which didn't help at all, I got a little freaked out X: ] and we moved on talking about our relationships, our best and our worse? Priscilla's funny, she entertained us quite a fair bit and I couldn't control my laughter [ as I was already abit high and drunk .. lol]

One story from Priscilla which I find rather funny was, she was clubbing with her bestie n her bro, and they were drunk? and went past this hawker center, her bestie stole a packet of kway teow and passed to the bro, and Pris? stole 2 fish cake =,='' and they got off scot fwee, her bro was like " wtfuck??" and when they woke up in the morn, they opened the fridge and wondered wth the things they stolen came from.. LAWL?! Her bro's response was, " hungry right? go cook ur kway teow lah ! " lmao~?


~ Ash