Disclaimer
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
if you hate me, Just leave.
^^

The blogger
name:Ashleigh Damdeok Lau
age:22
DOB:05 January
Relationship Status:attached

exits

foot prints

music studio


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


past tense
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
1 2


Saturday, March 6, 2010
Today, met her in habbo room of course, her friend twicked me say got Roller Trap in the room, fk lah, I stalk le, its Claudia's habbo room nor =,= cb.. Den she ask me meet her at Bukit Batok today, DDR Show down with her. She was late herself, i waited like crazy k?

Don't ask me, I'm totally pissed off by her, cos she kept pissing me off and called me her dog, my response was big, I scolded her mother fucker and all, and we shouted and scream off our heads at each other at the arcade. Thank goodness the noise level there clouded our voice, but people were wondering what the hell these two people shouting for, some more all bad words -,-..

She won me , because she sabotaged the speed for the games. =,='' SHE knew my leg was injured and STILL purposely SABOED me. . Fuck lah [ I buay song after that and went off to Jurong Point to practice DDR myself and met two new friends, both quite chio lei hahahha, they so pro in DDR can , all songs all get full combo, den I ask one of them to be my DDR Hero, i meant :X DDR teacher =X .. lol and we played two rounds together and exchanged numbers xDD ]

Will be seeing them again soon, to play DDR together :) .. pushing myself to move on to Difficult Level for the game :D yeah! I'm a DDR freak :D ~ peace ~

Si Claudia, I know you may be SO PRO in DDR, think again, maybe ur more pro den me, BUT UR NOT AS PRO AS MY NEW FOUND FRIENDS :D and Corin NOT AS PRO AS THEM !!!