Disclaimer
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
if you hate me, Just leave.
^^

The blogger
name:Ashleigh Damdeok Lau
age:22
DOB:05 January
Relationship Status:attached

exits

foot prints

music studio


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


past tense
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
1 2


Friday, March 12, 2010

I have stopped going to Westmall to play DDR at their arcade already, because I do not wish to have anything at all to do with my ex, Claudia.

Met out with Hayden and Tricia again yesterday. We kinda went down town to Ion@ Orchard to have tako balls, oh yes.. TAKO BALLSS!!! lol for luncheon. I ordered 10 pieces of it with egg salad! Its AWESOMELY GREAT! hahaha, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside! Lol, however, when you eat too much of tako balls, you'll get sick of them! Gosh!! =X

Taken a few pictures here and there while we headed from Suntec to iluma xDD my favorite hang out k? Its as though I've been there daily .. =,= till most of the people working at the shops there know me already.. hahaha.. xD next time they shall call me by my name :P You know, the IT fair's rather boring =X and yeah.. but me and Hayden were caught by Tricia oogling at other pretty girls D: ~~~ EEK!