Saturday, February 27, 2010
Many things happened recently, I am still in the midst of getting over it. Lost my phone but not my sim-card, getting a new phone soon, hopefully by today. Still discussing with my Pop.
Wished I could DDR again, but when? DDR yesterday @ Bugis Junction, Pop followed, he wasn't very pleased, but yet, happy to see me enjoying myself solo-ing on the DDR stand. xPPP [ Will be going there once a week, every Saturday, 11am-12pm @ the arcade there, if you want to come, do drop by and keep me companied xD, but my Old man would be coming too, or my mom. ]
Starting my lessons soon, next week I supposed @ BMC Dohby Ghaut -,-.. Not likely looking forward to the lessons, oh my boring days are coming xB! Lessons will be on every Tuesday and Fridays of the weeks to come, time? 7pm-9.30pm lor.. :/
Managed to buy the Mare rings from Otaku house ordy, quite happy though, wished she could see and share the same happiness as I do. Well, since I brought mom and dad to the Otaku House yesterday, as I was looking at the Mare rings, mom made several comments about it, my friend who works in that shop gave me a funny look as though we're sharing the same jokes xDD! In the end mom went out and complaint to my dad, he never scold me though, I'm such a lucky bastard. :x
Till then. [ Blogged Secretly ]

