Monday, February 22, 2010
I really hope and pray that everything will be back to normal soon.. I don't wish for my dearest girl to always be angry with me, though be angry and scold me I also don't really mind de lor, as long as you're able to throw your anger out and feel better this way.Went to Bugis this morning, to the CD shop @ Iluma, the one me and my dear went to two days ago, where she saw this music box thing that she wanted so badly, and bought it, well at that point of time, I didn't have had much money with me ;( So couldn't buy it for her D: .. She was disappointed luh, but she dare not show much, however, as her stead, I felt it some how..
Never went to Raffles Hospital as planned today, I'm supposed to go for a check-up for my gastric problems[ yes its back again, don't ask so much D: ] Had trouble swallowing food last few days, let alone to eat, so most of the time I will just drink packet-ed "Milo" from home instead of eating solid food, if I do eat, I'll feel like throwing up ;( .. [ rmb the other time when I was out @ Iluma, Bugis with my dear and her best friends? well , my gastric acted up and I couldn't even lift a finger, was touched that Dear ran all the way around Iluma to buy bottled water for me ^^, dear thanks so much wor :) , really appreciate you ^^ love u 2 ^-^ ]
Ash'

