Thursday, February 18, 2010
:/ Cute picture right? It sure says a lot of things just by looking at it. Doesn't it make you go, " Aww poor cute teddy. "? Well...I sure miss my dear a lot though, but I just dare not tell her nor even send a simple message saying, " I miss you" , " You miss me too? " I just hope that from the hugs I've given to her she would understand from my body language le. Words are just words and I believe that actions speaks louder than words. Due to the fact that we can hardly meet each other lately, every single second spent with each other, I'm treasuring it. Even though it may just be a few hours, seeing her and being with the person I loved most means a whole deal to me. In fact, it actually makes my day.
I may be an Idiot, but I'm ur Idiot right? Being Silly just for you.. its not that I want to, but because when I'm around you, the stupidest silly things just happens, and all my flaws comes out.
Dear Readers,
I'd arranged a meet out today with my dear and her best friend, Corin after their school @ Westmall, at first to play DDR, which is Dance Dance Revolution; however, my dear had only brought one set of clothes to change and wanted Corin to take her place to play with me a few rounds, we ended up not playing for my dear walked away from the arcade, as she was unable to enter by just wearing half-uniform; I kinda lent her my jacket you see, but the stupid ass worker from Time Zone chased her out.
By the time Corin made a change back of clothes, my dear have already headed to " Koufu" for lunch; I actually followed my instinct where she would be :x haha.. Corin asked me to run faster to my dear, for she was afraid that my dear was angry at that point of time already and wanted me to go cheer her up. My dear gave me the black face when we ran into her, and I was like " omg, what have I done to deserve such a look? " Well, she just told me to go find a place for her to sit down quietly and have her lunch, as my head was spinning at that time, I ended up going around aimlessly ~,~ till the aunty supposedly pushing the dirty cart pushed me away too -,- I never heard her saying "excuse me" or was it I who was day dreaming away? lol..
After lunch, we headed walking around the mall window shopping.. Dear saw this emperor penguin stuffed toy she wanted, but it was too expensive, though I offered to buy it for her, she doesn't want..However, she did saw a small bear that I liked, I guess she wanted to buy it for me but her friend didn't want to lend the money to her.. so she went to another shop, leaving me behind .. [ well, I know she wanted the bear too...so I bought it for her as a surprise in place of the penguin, which I now cannot afford; hope she wasn't disappointed D: hey! I bought her cookies too XPP ]
~ Ash

