Saturday, February 20, 2010
Hello People of Earth!Had great fun yesterday with Corin, her stead; Sekai, and my dear girl, Claudia. We went to Bugis to actually spend a day of shopping and playing DDR together lor xDDDD..
Well, most of the time is my dear going around shopping for small items, like say, trinklets that aren't that valuable? for her family members D: while I emo around, as Corin was very into her stead and i didn't wanna be the light bulb you know? Imagine that >,< .. [ Madam, Sir , would your like me to hold the lamp for your? How bright do you want it to be? lmao ]
As an otaku fan, ultimately I'll always go to the Otaku shop @ Iluma :BB without fail luh, but was very delighted to see many Hitman Reborn thigns at there, had my friend reserved a set of Mare rings that cost about $33.90 SGD if I'm not wrong. I want them so badly that I even dreamed about them in my sleep last night.. LOL!? Well, they have the complete set of Arcobaleno's pacifiers too xDD GREAT! I'mma gonna buy the "7/3" policy sets [ as in the Vongoloa Rings, Mare Rings and the Pacifiers ] .. dear if you reading this, BE JEALOUS xDD mwahahahahhaha I shall rule the world before you do >:B
Tio girlfriend abuse by my Claudia again, however, I truly enjoyed being tormented and bullied by her :x .. FYI, my ddr skills improved a lot already k?
Look forward to another such otuing soon, or shall I call it double dating? >:BBB
Ash'

