Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Got myself into hot soup today ; didn't expected that I would be spotted so easily entering the arcade. Not that I'm against them or anything, I just let the mother scold and threaten me. I just gave my blank face, whatever she says, are just words, I had no fear in me.However, I do not wish my dear to get into trouble because of me, at the same time, I yearn to talk to her, but because of these, one must take extra precaution in doing things, be it sms-ing, calling or even in simple words, communicating with one another. What I'm afraid is that whatever sms-es I sent to her phone you see, might act as a decoy on one of her parents phone? as in what i send, either of them might receive it, or they actually de-coded my girl's phone's password and read every single messages? D: gosh~ [ must be her brother's doing, it could be him who told his parents that I called? ._. anything is possible. ]
From the moment I walked away from them and stepped out from Westmall, I felt relieved yet sad at the same time, cause couldn't ddr with Lou & my girl.. waited a long time for this u know? no matter what i've gotta stay strong for the both of us, don't know what challenges lies ahead of us, after all, we've waited more then a lifetime to be together again..

