Disclaimer
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
if you hate me, Just leave.
^^

The blogger
name:Ashleigh Damdeok Lau
age:22
DOB:05 January
Relationship Status:attached

exits

foot prints

music studio


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


past tense
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
1 2


Saturday, February 13, 2010
* Heart Wrenching effect * ~ * Clenches my heart * ...
Am I an Asshole or what? I've made my dearest Girl disappointed with me and even lost her trust in me because of a careless act that resulted from one misunderstanding to another.
Many things happened from yesterday till now and only at this time, all has been cleared.

I know luh, in every aspects of a relationship, misunderstandings does happens, let alone quarrels or even cold wars, but it can be very tormenting especially if you suddenly don't feel like doing anything but just sit down, cry and done being emotional. I am totally one idiot who says thing without going through my big brain, that's what resulted me to have made her angry with me.
Well, I did cried, and I blamed myself ; reflected what I have done, and felt super duper guilt ridden.

My girl may say she's okay with things and all, but I know one can never forgive so easily especially when there's a bridge of trust or even for my case, I told her I was mood-less. * KaBoomz* ~ Ashleigh u MORON !! ~ my tongue slipped :S it made her even more less forgiving DDDD: and I thought it was going to be the end of the world, I couldn't sleep whole night lor.

How to be a better man for my Dear? D: if I continue being a moronic heartless asshole?! Well for a start, I should stop communicating with her mother, and if her mother ask me questions about my Dear, I will lie D: and help my dear ; no choice ma, I do not want to ever breach her trust in me ever again, lesson learned well, through the hard way of course. D:

Well, wo heng ai ta.. I do not ever want to let her down anymore.