Disclaimer
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
if you hate me, Just leave.
^^

The blogger
name:Ashleigh Damdeok Lau
age:22
DOB:05 January
Relationship Status:attached

exits

foot prints

music studio


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


past tense
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
1 2


Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ciaossu~! Me have not been blogging lately cos have been watching Tutor Hitman Reborn! anime online for quite some time xDDD! love it, have to thank my Silly Girl for introducing me this anime :))) * ps. she say if I keep talking about her favorite anime in front of her, she might not like it anymore , so I kinda promised to shut my mouth up D: * .. but then again, I LOVE IT !! * eyes sparkle * especially the arcabaleno Reborn & Marmon ^-^ they're the cutest amongst the 7 chosen one.

Btw, my blog isn't dead yet, fyi, its on hibernation mood :/ * emo*