Thursday, February 11, 2010

=B This room is made 2 days before Valentine's Day for my Dearest Girl, Dev.
Really hope she'll like it :) She told me that she wanted a piano set so I went around habbo the next day using her account and chanced upon an old friend whom sold his Lime piano set to me at a discounted rate of course xPPP
[ The day before I made this room, I showed not much interest when she told me that she wanted a piano set and she loves it very much; but in my heart I knew what to do :X .. so, Dear if you're reading this, my silly beloved girl, Happy Valentine's Day to you :) ; its meant to be a surprise you know? =DD ]
Ah.. Love her so much.
I made it specially for her, though its not much but its definitely from my heart :)

