Disclaimer
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
if you hate me, Just leave.
^^

The blogger
name:Ashleigh Damdeok Lau
age:22
DOB:05 January
Relationship Status:attached

exits

foot prints

music studio


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


past tense
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
1 2


Tuesday, January 26, 2010
HIIIIEEE people, the reason why I quitted Habbo ish because not only ish it getting pretty stupid, its being over populated with Noobs; and I mean stupid Noobs who goes around asking not only for donations but mass spam us Old Birds T-T [ Look at my BADGES SUCKERS!! > www.habbo.com.sg/home/Damdeok << U can jolly well KISSS my ass * smacks butt *

Here are my old Habbo Accounts:

1. Val3ntino
2. DJ-Kazua
3. McKaZua
4. NoobKazua
5. Damdeok

How 2 Spot a Noob? :

1. Dressing [ they totally suck at it ]
2. Asking for Donations [ Gimme 50 c and I won't come disturb u again!!!]
3. Trading? [ Can I give 1 c and 3 Respects??? for ur Throne Chair? ]
4. Lying/Scolding/Insulting [ I call DOELEE den U noe! U NOOB!! U SKEMMER, SKEMMED 1c!!]
5. Spamming [ I W3nt to this GAME hor? FF LEI, THE OWNER ****** SKEMMED MY COINS!! FAKE DE LOR; DUN GO HIS FF K? ALL GO HIS ROOM SCOLD HIM!! ]
6. Kick & Ban u from their room jus because they Buay Song u =,=''

Isn;t this what you and I see day in day out? Annoying right? So my dearest fellow Habbo friends/family, please join me in hands 2 quit Habbo today and play other more fun games such as DDR or Car racing at the Arcade, or even better, play Dragconica on9 :DDD its more fun then the now Habbo Singapore; which is over taken by a Stupid Brainless Manager called " Tallespin " whom only supports the "famous" Habbos like Twinkerbell / Replique and so on and so forth.

2 My Beloved Habbo friends whom had quitted thank u:
> JeffQiu
> Sorin [ passed away, please respect her , tyvm. ]
> Basbaby
> Aceter
> Mastery
> xia0apple
> w0lves
> Favelle


Ps. Great.La always sucks u wanna noe why? their PRICES ALL WRONG ONE!! lmao
> > One Day a Bee went into my Fax, and I threw it down the Staircase and it hitted both JennieT and Replique :DDDDDD

~ Till Then
Damdeok