Monday, January 25, 2010
Been slacking these few weeks, hardly ever studied, studied also got scoldings from my parents for no apparent reasons.. Went DDR-ing with my girlfriend, C. and some of my past Secondary school friends; played a total of 15 hours plus; 3 days straight, well the after effects?? >> Foot injured, arm muscle tear. lol!! [ I'm not dead yet u noe, I shall play on xDD ]Up there's my favorite DDR Song to dance, and its only in Challenge mode, love challenging C. , even though I " lost " to her purposely, cos she's after all my beloved girlfriend, why not? Besides she's much better then I am for DDR as she'd been dancing for god knows how many months or years probably, and I started only 4 days ago as a Basic player, not beginner player k? Basic's more fun and fast, just right for me, shall add on the speed sooner or later when I'm ready, most probably end of this week? heh
Can't wait to see my girlfriend later, missing her already even though its just past 12 hours that I met her only yesterday. T-T the feelings' can never be explained alright? If ur in love, u should know how i feel.. lmao~~

