Wednesday, January 27, 2010
My dearest girl's sick and I do not know what else to do but just accompany her, of course I didn't laugh at her purposely just because she lost her voice you know, but its kinda funny though, for the first time in my life, she never scream, and if she did, nobody heard her, what came out was just a silent scream..[ What lovely husky voice u have ;) ]She got flu/cough, you name it, she's suffering from it. All I want is for her to get well ASAP!!>,<'' Supposed to go for DDR [ Dance Dance Revolution ] ; together with Corin and my girlfriend, however, because she needed to see the doctor urgently, our plans has been canceled, [ sorry to say this Dear, if you're reading , please do not get angry with me wor!]
At first when she told us that she couldn't come for DDR, not only do I, whom had prepared everything and gotten myself ready for the game @ Westmall, was overwhelmed with disappointment, after recollecting my thoughts and reading through the many text messages from her, I cooled myself down and told myself, she needed to rest, and if I were to betray her by going with Corin, she would eventually get mad with me if she finds out. Of course, I would never hide anything from my girl de, showed her the messages Corin sent and told her that I'm not going, even though my girl allowed me to. In my mind I know that what she needed most is me.
Shown my concern by not disturbing her, though her Ah Ma was angry the fact that I was holding the pillow for her grand daughter while she slept peacefully under the effects of her medications. I just shrugged the comments made by her grandmother off and smiled like this, " ^-^ " .. Ryan went off to roller blade without informing his mom, my God mother to be, neither did he informed his grandmother, and I got scoldings too from their Ah Ma.. LOL xDDD.. point fingers time when he came back.
Wrote the medication timing for my girl while she's asleep and mindfully placed it below her medicines. Hope she follows the timing especially for her anti-biotics.. D: forgot to bring home my jacket though, she needs it more then I do. Maybe shall get it back tomorrow or something before mom suspects anything ._. ~ lol [ HOPE SHE DOESN'T QUESTION ME!! DDDDD: ]
XoXo 2 C.T ~ FatFat

