Saturday, January 30, 2010
I ran away from home yesterday... Many things happened and I was unable to handle all of it at one go, felt kinda stressed.. But I know I have to be strong for someone. My parents don't even bother calling me to check if I was going home or not, I can't blame them, they're always busy with work, other then that, Mom's starting to read English Novels again and dad? the newspapers.Well, since I ran away from home, for the night after some incident happened between me and somebody, I went straight to St.James 2 Club with strangers and some of my friends whom loves the clubbing scene. They made me drink of course, and not only did we danced wildly to the music, we had crazy fun together until lets say 3 am in the morning? [ I don't remember much, I just drank and drank and drank; luckily I didn't vomit this time, just got a hang over in the morning when I woke up. ] Stayed over at my friend's house till 10 am? and headed home just before my parents got up xDD
Am I said to be going wild? I don't care anymore. Nobody does.
Anyways, mom wants me to be making pineapple tarts with her, I agreed unwillingly, but after asking all my friends if they are willing to try it if I make them, most told me why not? Perhaps one day if I'm good enough, maybe I can start selling them online or something =D, right? Well, Dear wants to be the first to try, she shall be my first victim on Monday * sniggers *

